|Employer||Yamaha Music Australia|
|Position||Campaign Delivery (Digital Marketing) Specialist (Full time)|
Yamaha is one of the most famous and recognisable international brands associated with music. Yamaha Music Australia is Australia’s leading importer and distributor of musical instruments, music related equipment, home entertainment products, and provider of music education. At Yamaha, we want to enrich lives through music. If you want to help us share this passion then we may be the right company for you!
About the Role
As the Campaign Delivery (Digital Marketing) Specialist, you will be an integral part of the Marketing and Communications team at Yamaha Music Australia. With a focus on marketing automation and digital marketing, you will have the opportunity to create innovative marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager this role is ideally suited for a tech savvy marketer with strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, SEO, SEM, copywriting, content management experience who would like to work in a role where they truly have an impact.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Be the internal lead and expert for Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Work with the marketing team to enhance the performance of our digital marketing stack.
- End to end campaign management, either working within a bigger promotional campaign or standalone campaign.
- Contribute to the creation of creative campaigns.
- Write and localise content including creating engaging on-brand emails and website copy.
- Assist the marketing team with a range of marketing activities including Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, website management, creation of landing pages and social media marketing.
- Measurement of campaign performance and being able to present them to the business in a clear and concise manner.
- Use a CRM (Salesforce) to enhance marketing metrics and reporting.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/ IT.
- 3-7 years experience working for a global brand/s or marketing agency with a robust tech stack.
- Expert user of email campaign management and marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Strong website development and management skills with an understanding of HTML,
- Well-developed SEO and SEM skills.
- High-level copy writing and proofing abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of the link between marketing and sales and how to measure this within a CRM (Salesforce).
What we like about you:
- You are highly organised and meet deadlines.
- You’re pro-active and enthusiastic about your work.
- You’re comfortable putting forward ideas and provide input into everything we do as a team.
- You show initiative in your work and can work independently, particularly with remote working a major part of this role.
- You take a cooperative, team-first approach and are always willing to assist your colleagues.
- You value learning on the job and are adaptable.
At Yamaha Music Australia, we are proud of cultivating a culture of safety and respect for all employees, one that includes and represents the diversity of communities that we operate in.
Great things about working here:
- Hybrid Work model
- Great South Melbourne location close to Melbourne CBD, South Melbourne Market and accessible via tram
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Assistance
- Birthday Leave
- Flexibility policy
Yamaha Music Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from all sectors of the community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, people from the LGBTQI+ community and working parents.