D’Addario Australia is advertising for a full time Guitar Tech / Product Manager. D’Addario Australia Pty Ltd, is the Australian subsidiary of the world’s largest musical instrument accessory manufacturer and is situated in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The link to the Seek Ad is HERE
Located in Melbourne, Fine Music is a musical instrument retailer specialising in the supply of musical instruments and equipment to Schools, Teachers and Students.
We are searching for an experienced sales consultant to join our growing education sales team in our Hawthorn office. The successful candidate will have experience working in musical instrument retail with good general product knowledge across all categories including, GMI, Hi-Tech and Traditional products. Some experience working or teaching in a school environment is also advantageous.
This position is full time Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
The successful candidate must possess:
- The ability to play a musical instrument
- Good general knowledge across all musical instrument categories
- A proven availability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Experience in a music retail environment
- A desire to keep up to date with the latest products / technologies
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and be self motivated
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- An understanding of how Schools operate
- Experience with Point-Of-Sale Software
- Preparing quotes for schools and institutions
- Processing customer orders
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Communicating with customers via phone, email and live chat platforms
- Finding solutions and problem solving
- Developing relevant product knowledge
- Assist in product selection for website and other marketing material
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high quantity of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without a detailed cover letter will not be considered.
Cole Clark Guitars is HIRING!
Cole Clark is adding crew members in set up, machine shop and final assembly for day and afternoon shifts.
To apply, please email email@example.com
Ozwinds Brass & Woodwind is Australia’s largest specialist brass and woodwind instrument retailer, with 4 stores around Australia. We’re seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing sales consultant to work in our Moorabbin store full time position, 5 days per week.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding customer service experience to our clients. Using your excellent people skills and professional demeanour, you will assist a wide variety of clients in purchasing and maintaining a broad range of brass, woodwind, and orchestral string instruments. You will also maintain excellent standards of presentation, organisation and cleanliness in our retail store and warehouse
Full Time Position, 5 days per week.
Yamaha, the Australian market leader in musical products, premium home entertainment and music education is seeking a highly organised and driven Portable Keyboards & Digital Pianos Product Manager Product Manager for the Music Products Division.
- Maintaining inventory control for purposes of accurately forecasting sales, ordering stock and managing slow moving stock
- Write monthly reports for local and Yamaha Corporation Japan (YCJ) management
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager – Traditional Instruments to ensure effective creation and implementation of our strategic marketing plan
- Monitor market share information and distribute to management
- Be the authority on all products within the category
For full details see the SEEK listing HERE
Applications close April 9, 2021
The SoundLab Music School is looking for qualified VOCAL & PIANO TEACHERS to join our team!
Local applications only, as required to teach on site physically in Prahran Melbourne.
Ability to teach beginner to advanced Piano: Jazz/contemporary/pop styles (Vocal capability is a bonus).
Ability to teach beginner to advanced Vocals: Pop/contemporary/musical theatre/rock styles (instrumental capability is a bonus).
-ABN & WWC check
-A 250 word bio and appropriate video clips to use in promotion
-Capability and have own equipment for ZOOM lessons at home if required.
Please send cover letter/CV/youtube clips to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading MUSIC TEACHER AVAILABLE.
Port Mac Guitars has an interesting Online sales and customer service position available. The role is able to work remotely. Full details are available at this SEEK listing
A Retailer of Electric, Acoustic and Bass Guitars and related accessories located in Port Macquarie NSW and established in 2004 Port Mac Guitars has grown to be one of the biggest names in guitars in Australia. Very strong online and one of Australia’s top dealers for Fender, Gibson and Ibanez guitars and carry many other leading brands such as Charvel, Jackson, Epiphone, PRS, Maton and Cole Clark just to name some. We have also been recognized by NAMM in 2016 as having the Best Online Engagement of any store in the world. In 2017 we installed our first PLEK machine and subsequently purchased a second in 2020. We are the only store in the world to include a full PLEK setup at no extra charge with every guitar purchase making our store the number one choice for guitarists looking for the best playing guitar possible.
- Work for a leading Australian Guitar Retailer. Our Industry-leading store sets the standard for what a guitar shop can be.
- No need to relocate if you have kids in school or a partner with a job they want to stay at. But you are welcome to relocate and work at our Port Macquarie location should you want a seachange. We are open to either option.