|Position||ERP Project Manager|
Shriro is a leading appliances and consumer products distribution group operating in Australia and New Zealand.
Shriro markets and distributes an extensive range of company-owned brands including Omega, Robinhood, Everdure by Heston and Omega Altise and third party owned brands, Casio and Pioneer. Products include calculators, watches, cash registers, musical instruments, audio products, kitchen appliances, laundry products, consumer electronics, car audio, amplifiers, professional DJ, Hi-Fi/speakers, gas heaters, gas barbeques, charcoal barbeques, electric heaters, air movement and cooling products.
About the role
We are embarking on the implementation of a new ERP & WMS and this role is one of the key roles in IT to support the business process changes and implementation of the new system: Infor CloudSuite.
You will be bringing your experience and enthusiasm for change to the team and company, as we embark on this new journey. This is a hands-on role based in Sydney. We are not looking for pure Project Managers.
We are also changing the way we work and our approach to the software that we build and by joining us at this time, you will help shape our new operating model and define the culture that we believe will help us drive change in our business.
With a keen eye for detail, you will be able to work effectively and get things done in a dynamic environment whilst managing multiple priorities. You will have excellent analytical and communication skills in both written and oral form. These are essential as you collect, analyse, understand, challenge, champion and communicate the agreed interrelated business requirements for multiple projects across a complex programme of work.
You will have some exposure to other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Warehouse Management (WMS) projects in supply chain or finance. While this is not essential, a thirst to learn about this space is key.
You will be joining as we start the implementation phase of the new ERP & WMS: Infor CloudSuite, so it is an opportunity to grow into the role building your expertise in finance, supply chain and the Infor CloudSuite product.
You will work in a collaborative and supportive way with project teams and train / mentor junior staff to successfully deliver projects for the business.
Your enthusiasm for a challenge, your passion for success and your hunger to join a growing and exciting company should all shine through. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual to make a huge impact on our business.
Key Experience: Skill, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Influences and negotiates persuasively with customer, vendor, and internal stakeholders
- Capable of managing cross-functional and technical project teams working on a broad range of products and technologies
- Adept in the assessment and evaluation of project risks
- Adept in developing integrated project plans across a range of disciplines
- Can maintain and control cost, schedule, and quality of project activities to run on budget, time and meet agreed business requirements and contractual obligations
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- High level understanding of ERP & WMS products
- Strong understanding of project methodologies and software development
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Understands the business/organisation/marketing context of business solutions
- Good understanding of distribution and/or retail industries
- Builds strong relationships at senior level with business stakeholders and vendors
- Works with full accountability for own work and that of assigned project teams including workload distribution
- Influences organisation, vendors, and peers on a broad range of topics
- Drives continuous improvement in project management governance and practice
- Plans own work and that of multiple project workstreams within deadlines and with competing priorities
- Technically minded person with a desire to keep abreast of business analysis trends and an ever changing technology landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s preferred).
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager in the business or information technology, IT systems, business analysis or project management related industry.
- Profound knowledge of data integration methodologies, tools, and technologies.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex, cross-functional programs.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in English writing.