- Marsh Entertainment Insurance
- AMA Online
- Australian Musician
- Market Report & Statistics
- Melbourne Guitar Show
- Music Makes The Difference
- Weekend Warriors
Marsh Entertainment is the approved Insurance Broker for the AMA and its members. Backed by over 45+ years of experience in servicing the insurance needs of the Entertainment and Music Retail/Wholesale industry, you can rest assured they speak your language and are experts when it comes to understanding your insurance needs.
– Service Commitment: Advocacy when you need it. You will be assigned a dedicated client manager to service your unique needs and facilitate claims.
– Risk Management Commitment: Marsh Entertainment will perform a due diligence of your current insurance program and provide advice to emerging risks such as cyber liability.
– Passive Income Commitment: Marsh Entertainment will provide member stores access to earn referral commissions for distributing musical instruments insurance sales via our online platform. Contact Marsh Entertainment for more details and eligibility criteria.
The AMA has developed a significant online footprint with active social media accounts and a huge library on YouTube featuring our industry’s products and artists. We are creating a central marketing platform. This includes running event that promote our products to the end user. Events such as the Melbourne Synth Festival first held in November 2018, adding to the already popular Melbourne Guitar Show, further adding to an impressive online presence.
Members can access the content we create and share for their own use.
Australianmusician.com.au, ‘The Website for Musicians’ was re-launched in May 2014.
Australian Musician is our association owned publication that promotes our products and the people that use them.
AUSTRALIAN MUSICIAN provides our music community and industry with a promotional and information tool. Offering news, interviews, videos, lessons and reviews, using the latest technology to reach Australia’s many enthusiastic music makers.
A hub for musicians to share, capture and interact with each other and instruments and gear. Members can advertise at exclusive member rates putting their products and services in front of musicians.
Australian Musician boosts a thriving online and social community
When it finished up in print in 2011, AUSTRALIAN MUSICIAN was the longest running publication for musicians in Australia.
It was a big in 2015, huge in 2016 and now in 2017 the Melbourne Guitar Show will be even greater. Presented again by Triple M and AustralianMusician.com.au, not only does the Melbourne Guitar Show offer an amazing array of local guitar players but this year, we’re excited to announce for the first time, a contingent of acclaimed international guitarists.
The Australian Music Association has today officially announced the return of the Melbourne Guitar Show at the Caulfield Racecourse on August 5 and 6, 2017. A monster exhibition will feature an unbeatable variety of electric and acoustic guitars, effects pedals, amps & more guitar technology and accessories, and the best in international brands and home-grown craftsmanship. It will continue to be Australia’s biggest pop-up guitar shop.
Click here for more information.