Located in Melbourne, Fine Music is a musical instrument retailer specialising in the supply of musical instruments and equipment to Schools, Teachers and Students.
We are searching for an experienced sales consultant to join our growing education sales team in our Hawthorn office. The successful candidate will have experience working in musical instrument retail with good general product knowledge across all categories including, GMI, Hi-Tech and Traditional products. Some experience working or teaching in a school environment is also advantageous.
This position is full time Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
The successful candidate must possess:
- The ability to play a musical instrument
- Good general knowledge across all musical instrument categories
- A proven availability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Experience in a music retail environment
- A desire to keep up to date with the latest products / technologies
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and be self motivated
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- An understanding of how Schools operate
- Experience with Point-Of-Sale Software
- Preparing quotes for schools and institutions
- Processing customer orders
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Communicating with customers via phone, email and live chat platforms
- Finding solutions and problem solving
- Developing relevant product knowledge
- Assist in product selection for website and other marketing material
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high quantity of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without a detailed cover letter will not be considered.