|Position||Manager – Professional Audio Musical Instrument Distribution|
Product Manager – Professional Audio
Musical Instrument Distribution
D’Addario Australia Pty Ltd, the Australian subsidiary of the world’s largest musical instrument accessory manufacturer, is seeking a Product Manager for our Professional Audio brands, situated in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
This very diverse and rewarding role requires a dynamic individual passionate about the music industry.
This career opportunity will suit a person who is looking for a secure full-time position within a growing company. This newly created role will be responsible for the overall performance of a world class Pro Audio brand (Mackie). The role has varied responsibilities, including achieving sales and profit targets, ordering and hitting inventory metrics, trade and consumer marketing, competitor analysis and training.
The role requires the applicant to have the following:
- Extensive experience in the Professional Audio market, including product knowledge and the competitor landscape.
- Competent with the Microsoft suite (particularly excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and strong work ethic, with a commitment to achieving goals.
- Self-motivated, whilst working well in a team environment.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Show initiative to continually improve processes and be open to change.
- Have a positive attitude and communicate honestly with your work colleagues.
Please send your CV to email@example.com