|Employer||Yamaha Music Australia|
|Position||Sales and Technical Support Officer (Part time)|
Yamaha is one of the most famous and recognisable international brands associated with music. Yamaha Music Australia is Australia’s leading importer and distributor of musical instruments, music related equipment, home entertainment products, and provider of music education. At Yamaha, we want to enrich lives through music. If you want to help us share this passion then we may be the right company for you!
About the Role
This role is a part-time (2 days per week) fixed term (until March 2024) position working in the internal sales team for the Home Audio Division. Reporting to the Business Planning Manager you will be responsible for providing superior sales and technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Processing of individual and collated orders for dealer accounts ensuring accuracy of quantity, pricing, terms and shipping details.
- Monitor and manage stock flow issues related to dealer accounts.
- Process and resolve issues including;
- Pricing changes
- Rejected orders
- Credit claims
- GRA claims
- Logistical issues
- Provide end-customer technical and post purchase support dealing with a range of topics such as;
- Product setup
- Product troubleshooting
- Features and technologies
- Warranty information
- Escalate complex support cases to the relevant Product Manager or service team member.
- Dealer and consumer general enquiries
Your skills and experience:
- Data entry
- Proficient in accurately entering customer orders into the system.
- Ability to manage and enter large volumes of data accurately and efficiently.
- Capabilities to identify and address order discrepancies and resolve issues promptly.
- Technical Support
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities to be able to handle phone and email enquiries effectively.
- Strong customer-centric approach with a genuine desire to assist and solve problems.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Customer service and relationship management
- Ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with consumer electronics.
- Experience with SAP will be beneficial.
What we like about you:
- You’re pro-active and enthusiastic about your work.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- A team player with a flexible, mature outlook.
At Yamaha Music Australia, we are proud of cultivating a culture of safety and respect for all employees, one that includes and represents the diversity of communities that we operate in.
Great things about working here:
- Hybrid Work model
- Great South Melbourne location close to Melbourne CBD, South Melbourne Market and accessible via tram
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Assistance
- Birthday Leave
- Flexibility policy
Yamaha Music Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from all sectors of the community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, people from the LGBTQI+ community and working parents.