|Position||Showroom / Warehouse Assistant (Casual)|
Artist Guitars are a leader in Online Music Retail. We sell our own brand of guitars, drums and accessories direct to the public through our Yennora showroom and online stores in Australia, New Zealand, UK and the US. We’re renowned for our great value products and first-class customer service.
We’re looking for a casual Showroom/Warehouse worker to join our growing team!
This is an ideal position for a friendly person who is experienced in customer service, has guitar knowledge and is gear savvy. The ideal candidate for this position should be comfortable working autonomously and have good time management. Being an E-Commerce business we rely on a number of computer systems so to excel in this position you will need a good level of computer literacy. The successful candidate will be able to handle our showroom face-to-face dealings, customer returns, assisting with warehouse duties and handling website admin tasks.
This is an exciting casual position with an assortment of duties, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with customer service via email, live chat and on the phone
- Assisting with website maintenance
- Assisting with admin tasks
- Assisting with warehouse duties
- Troubleshooting customer enquiries
- Troubleshooting delivery enquiries
- Troubleshooting technical enquiries
- Organising product returns
What we are looking for:
- You must be process-driven and willing to take direction
- Strong computer literacy, accurate data entry and high level of attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of gear related to guitars, amps, pedals
- Basic knowledge of bass, drums, pro audio and violins
- The ability to troubleshoot a customer’s problem over the phone or via email
- The ability to use initiative and think on your feet
- Excellent English skills
- Experience buying through online stores and eBay
- A good work ethic
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience with Freshdesk, Neto or other Ecommerce systems is a bonus but not essential
Artist Guitars is a fast-growing company in an exciting, innovative e-commerce industry. You will be joining a friendly, close-knit team who share a passion for music and sharing their knowledge with others. Being part of a small team means all members have the opportunity to contribute to the design of our new models and will be given opportunities to grow with the business.
- Hours will vary from 8 – 24 hours per week depending on how busy we are
- You must be willing to work Saturdays
- Please apply only through Seek (not by phone)
Include a cover letter in addition to your CV, and be sure your cover letter includes:
Your favourite guitar or piece of equipment and why you like this item so much (just 1 paragraph)