australianmusician.com.au is the AMA’s end-user publication that promotes our products and the people that use them.
Australian Musician provides our music community and industry with a promotional and information tool. Members can advertise at exclusive member rates putting their products and services in front of musicians.
Australian Musician was the longest running print publication for musicians in Australia until 2011, and has been operating as an online magazine since 2014. As of January 2022, Australian Musician has:
30,000 unique website viewers per month
8,480 Facebook followers
55,000 Average weekly Facebook reach
10,200 YouTube channel subscribers.
3 million+ views on our channel
7,000 subscribers to our weekly e-news
Members receive a discount on advertising based on their tier of membership.
As part of your membership, there is a period of free banner advertising on
the Australian Musician website. Once your free membership banner time has
expired, the paid rates would apply to any further ad placements.
Free banner space
- Level 1 membership – Rotating Top banner free all year = $2500 card value
- Level 2 membership – Rotating Top banner 6 months = $1250 card value
- Level 3 membership – Rotating Side banner 6 months = $910 card value
- Level 4 membership – Rotating Side banner 3 month = $455 card value
Paid banner advertising (member rates)
- Top banner on AM website: $180 (Australian) per month or $50 per week (1050 pixels x 150pixels)
- Side banner: $120 (Australian) per month or $35 per week (255 pixels wide x 360 pixels deep)
- Weekly e-news banner to our email database: $90 (1050 pixels x 150pixels)
One week $200 promo package:
- Top banner on AM website for a week
- x1 Article on AM website
- x1 Facebook post
- x1 Twitter post
Accepted file formats
PNG, JPG or GIF. Please note we only accept animated GIFS with a maximum of 4 frames. Intervals are to be a minimum of 2 seconds.
*Rates are inc GST. • All banner positions rotate with other advertisers.
Australian Musician enquiries, advertising, etc: Greg Phillips (Editor) | email@example.com | 0424 678 703
Membership enquiries: Alex Masso (Executive Officer) | firstname.lastname@example.org |0424 902 321