- This event has passed.
AMA 2019 AGM
September 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Members are advised that the Forty-third Annual General Meeting of the Australian Music Association will be held on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 commencing at 4pm at Australis Music, Unit A, 23-27 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
The business of the meeting is to:
- Confirmation of Minutes of the Forty-second Annual General Meeting held on October 15, 2018
- President’s Report for 2018/19
- Presentation of Audited Accounts for the Year Ended 30 June 2019
- Treasurer’s Report for 2018/19.
- Appointment of Auditor for Year Ended 30 June 2020
- Announcement of Nominations for the Executive Committee of the Association
- Appointment of Returning Officer and two scrutineers for the conduct of an election for the Executive Committee (if required)
- Any other special business as advised in advance
In accordance with Section 44 of the Constitution, nominations for the Executive Committee must be lodged with the AMA Secretariat on the prescribed form at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting (i.e. Monday 26 August, 2019).
In accordance with Section 28(4) of the Constitution, notice of any Special Business must be lodged with the AMA Secretariat in writing by 5pm on Monday 26 August, 2019).
In accordance with Section 39 of the Constitution, a member may vote at the Annual General Meeting by Proxy. To appoint a proxy, the prescribed form must be lodged with the AMA Secretariat by 4pm Monday, September 2, 2019.
The Agenda and Nomination and Proxy Forms can be downloaded here: